It is Friday morning here in NZ and as usual there are a few odd jobs that need to be taken care of before we get fully in to the swing of the launch. The guys have been busy though…
- Mike continues to live the StuG life, making good progress. He may have been heard mentioning that assembly lining 10 of them was taking a toll on his sanity,
- Phil is chipping away at his T-34 turrets,
- Andrew has gotten distracted by something shiny,
- Chris has started his pin washing (in between trying to cough up a lung),
- Victor is experimenting some some seriously high contrast highlighting, and
- Evan quickly spray can painted some buildings for our Sniper game.
Almost time for lunch…